WHAT THEY ARE
A new generation of On / Off switches designed by MB Conveyors, to control one or two motors, which also integrate:
– Electronic overcurrent protection function
– M12 connection for remote activation
– Relay output with open / closed contact
HOW THEY WORK
The limiter has a microprocessor control unit that manages the average and inrush current absorbed by the connected motor in SELF-LEARNING mode.
If, during a normal operation phase, the motor incurs in a mechanical stop, the control cuts power supply, and the blue led alarm on the Start button goes off.
Thanks to the M12 metallic connector, this device can also be used for working logics that require remote activation (eg: Feeder function), without the problems caused by the release coil which is normally present in traditional On / Off switches
Maximum starting time: 4 Sec.
Maximum supported power: 1.3 Kw (8A. Peak)
Supply voltage: 325-420V a.c. threephase
Controls and alarm display:
– ON / OFF button,
– Emergency button
– OVERCURRENT alarm by flashing BLUE led on ON / OFF button
Protection degree IP 54
– Easy to use
– Low Energy compliant: consumption <5W in Standby mode
– Metallic connectors and the prewired cable connection kit ensure a fast, easy and safe connection
– Safety: MB Switch controls are designed so that the box opening is never needed, thus avoiding inadvertent tampering