The company MB Conveyors srl, with headquarters in Via della Scienza, 7 – 36070 Brogliano (VI), P.IVA 01734290248, (hereinafter, “Owner”), informs you pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner, timing and for the purposes set out below.
This information may be subject to changes and additions following the introduction of new regulations in this regard, we therefore invite you to periodically check this page.
If you were under the age of 16, pursuant to Article 8, paragraph 1 GDPR, your consent will be valid only if lent or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility.
Subject of the processing
The Owner processes personal identification data (for example: name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details, tax identification number) – (hereinafter “personal data” or “data”) communicated by you (online, in person, by telephone, by e-mail or by any lawful means) for the purposes described below.
Titolare del trattamento
The data controller is MB Conveyors srl, with registered office in Via della Scienza, 7 – 36070 Brogliano (VI), VAT number 01734290248, in the person of its legal representative Mr. Gianpietro Baldisserotto, who can be contacted by phone at 0445.444555 or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing and legal basis
Your personal data is processed:
1. without your express consent art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following purposes:
- conclude contracts with the Data Controller;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- for the purposes of protecting credit rights and improving the management of our rights relating to the individual contractual relationship with you;
- to fulfill the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the Data Controller (such as the right to defend in court);
2. only with your express consent (art. 7 GDPR), for the following purposes:
- by e-mail, post and / or sms and / or whatsapp and / or telephone contacts, to send or communicate to you: newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of the products and services;
- send you e-mails, mails and / or text messages and / or whatsapps and / or telephone contacts to carry out market analysis, statistics and quality control, marketing operations, information activities on future commercial initiatives, new products and services;
- send you e-mails, post and / or text messages and / or whatsapp and / or telephone contacts for the execution of promotional initiatives in general.
We inform you that if you are already our client or supplier and have already given your express consent, we will be able to send you commercial or marketing communications relating to services and products of the Holder similar to those that you have already received, unless you disagree. Your consent to this type of processing of your data may be revoked by you at any time.
The personal data you provide will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which the activity of the Data Controller is inspired by. The data will be processed both using IT tools and on paper and any other type of suitable support, in compliance with adequate technical, organizational and security measures provided for by the GDPR.
Within the limits pertinent to the indicated processing purposes, your data may be communicated to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller; to the network of agents of the Data Controller; to associated companies; connected and controlled; to business partners; to parent company; to factoring companies; to credit institutions; to debt collection companies; a credit insurance company; to professionals and consultants; to companies operating in the transport sector; to our subcontractors or subcontractors if engaged in the performance of activities related to our contractual relationships; to persons specifically appointed and / or authorized by the Data Controller to supply data processing, consultancy, financial statement certification services to the same, or who nonetheless carry out activities that are instrumental, complementary and functional to that of the Data Controller in execution of activities pertaining to the existing contractual relationship; and also to all the subjects to whom the communication is due due to legal obligations.
Without the need for an express consent (art. 6 lett. B) and c) GDPR), the Owner may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point 1 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for services of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes. These subjects will treat the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
Data transfer abroad
Personal data is stored on servers located in Italy, within the European Union.
The data collected will not be transferred to countries outside the EU.
Period of conservation
The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of conservation limitation”, art. 5, GDPR) or based on the deadlines set by law.
The Data Controller will then process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes referred to in point 1 above and for no more than 5 years from data collection for the purposes referred to in point 2 above.
In the case of personal data contained in the curriculum vitae, these data will be processed for a period not exceeding 12 months.
The verification of the obsolescence of data stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is carried out periodically.
Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee compliance with the provisions of point 1.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 above is optional. He may therefore decide not to give any data or subsequently to deny the possibility of processing data already supplied.
Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: of the origin of the personal data; of the purposes and methods of processing; of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
- to obtain: updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; the attestation that the aforementioned operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator through and -mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by phone and / or mail. It should be noted that the data subject’s right of objection, exposed to the previous point, for direct marketing purposes by automated means extends to the traditional ones and that the possibility remains open for the interested party to exercise the right to object even if only in part. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights set forth in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
Mode of exercise of rights
You may at any time exercise the above rights by sending:
– a registered letter a.r. to MB Conveyors srl, via della Scienza, 7 – 36070 Brogliano (VI); or a PEC at the address email@example.com